Energy and utilities law
Abel & Skovgård Larsen offers expertise legal advice to public as well as private undertakings within the areas of energy and utilities law.
Within the energy sector we offer advice on:
- setting-up, buying and selling of energy and utility companies
- structural and corporate matters
- entering into supply agreements
- matters concerning authorisations, licences, and regulations under public law
- privatisation of municipal enterprises
- renewable energy
Our legal services encompass all energy and supply sources, including electricity, gas, water and heating, and our legal services also include advice on the legal issues/treatment of waste and CO2.
Our legal services also include advice on how to treat disputes relating to energy and supply matters.