Housing co-operatives and cooperative housing associations
Abel & Skovgård Larsen offers legal advice and assistance on all aspects of this area, including:
- establishment of cooperative housing associations,
- cooperative housing associations’ acquisition of and building of real estate,
- operation of the association and the property, including reconstruction, restoration and maintenance,
- buying and selling of housing co-operatives,
- offering of advice to members of a co-operative society concerning matters in relation to the housing co-operatives, including price determination,
- advice to housing co-operatives concerning sale of property and liquidation of the cooperative housing association,
- assistance in connection with disputes between members of the co-operative society and the cooperative housing association or the members of the cooperative housing association among themselves.
In addition to the above we offer administration of cooperative housing associations.
We have been acting as lawyers for Sammenslutningen af Boliginteressentskaber og Andelsboligforeninger since the establishment of the association in 1994.