Intellectual property law and marketing law
Abel & Skovgård Larsen advises on the classical intellectual property disciplines relating to patents, utility models, copyright, design and trademark rights. We also advise on rights to marketing, domain names and know-how.
We assist, inter alia, with legal advice in connection with:
- formation of intellectual property rights
- ongoing handling and protection of intellectual property rights
- entering into agreements concerning intellectual property rights, including in connection with business transfers.
We assist clients in matters concerning enforcement of or infringement of intellectual property rights, including:
- administrative objections and cancellation proceedings in the Danish Patent and Trademark Office
- injunction cases
- matters concerning preservation of evidence
- litigation in general, including cases concerning compensation for infringement
As part of our services within this area we also assist in matters of product counterfeiting and piracy and other marketing law matters, and we handle disputes regarding domain names before the Complaints Board for Domain Names.